At the beginning of October New York hosted the Bridal Fashion Week Fall 2020, an unmissable event for next year’s brides who are starting to look around to find their dream dress. On the catwalk the new trends and timeless models:
– 1920s style, decorated with precious crystals and fringes;
– Touch of color, shocking pink wins, or the pastel shades;
– Two pieces, the pants are a must, cigarette and tailored cut;
– Lace and embroidery, the workings are floral, but definitely more contemporary;
– Printed, still flowers, but in a casual version;
– Smooth dress, simple only in appearance with a minimal and hyper sophisticated cut;
– Short dress, to dance non-stop;
– With a sweetheart neckline, it is the romantic model par excellence.
Which one suits your dream dress the most?
If you want to have your wedding ceremony in Italy, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org