SHORE EXCURSION: Genova tour
HIGHLIGHTS AND WHAT’S INCLUDED:
- Places of interest: Genoa with the highlights of the city, the ancient port, small narrow streets called in Genoa’s slang “caruggi”.
- Duration: Full Day
- Private vehicle and driver with pick up and return in front of your cruise ship
- Private local guide
- Entrance tickets with reservation skip the line
- Exclusivity: All our tours are PRIVATE, not sharing with other guests
- Accessible: Visit Accessible website
Lunch is NOT included.
Write us how many people you are and the date of the tour.
Tour of Genoa
Genoa is the biggest European medieval city also know as “la citta’ della laterna” from the big light tower of its port.
In our tour of Genoa you will visit the highlights of the city including the rear area behind the Ancient port which is considered the most picturesque part of the town.
The area is characterized by small narrow streets called in Genoa’s slang “caruggi”, a kind of lovely maze where you can admire the amazing Rolli palaces considered some of the most beautiful palaces in Europe. Genoa is rich of art and also is the city where Cristoforo Colombo was born. In the half day walking tour of the city the biggest Italian aquarium of Genoa is not included, but we suggest to visit it at the end of our tour.