Duration: Half day
Language: English. Other languages on request.
Note: All our tours are PRIVATE, not sharing with other guests.Info!
A tour to discover the most and least known treasures of the Eternal City
for those who want a experience an unconventional tour and wish to discover the infinite hidden beauties of Rome:
- Visit the Aventine Hill, with the beautiful view of Rome
- The Piazza dei Cavalieri of Maltawith the unusual sight of the dome of St. Peter, and look through the keyhole of the secret garden of the order
- The Basilica of the Saints Cosma and Damiano
- The Basilica of St. Clement, with the visit of the three floors of history, from the first century BC. until 1700 a.c, divided on three levels, the superior church with the decoration dated 1700 a.d. ,one floor down with the first church and below we can visit the area of the site belonging to the year 67 B.C. with The “Mitreo” a temple dedicated to the ancient god Mitra, and ruin of an ancient palace and roman’s street
Price: from 95.00€ per person (minimum 2 people) +€40 each extra person
The price includes:
- Entrance Ticket of Clemente Basilica
- English speaking tour guide
Private transfer on request.
GO BACK TO THE ROME TOURS
FOR ADDITIONAL PRIVATE SERVICES FILL THE FORM WITH YOUR TOUR WISHES