Duration: 8 Days
Location: Apulia, Ostuni, Alberobello, Matera, Bari
Language: English. Other languages on request.
Price: Special Offer! Contact us to discover more at firstname.lastname@example.orgInfo!
DISCOVER APULIA: THE HEEL OF ITALY
8 DAYS • 7 NIGHTS
Special Offer! Contact us to discover more at email@example.com
Apulia, or Puglia in italian, is not one of Italy’s traditional tourist destinations, but it is becoming increasingly popular as travellers discover the area’s varied charms: baroque towns, white-washed trullo houses, olive groves and orchards, blue sea and beaches, plenty of sunshine and excellent cuisine.
Also known as “Le Puglie” in the plural form, this region contains, in fact, many souls. The “heel of Italy’s boot,” Apulia is a charming region that can be visited all year round and is suspended among nature, history, tradition, tastes and spirituality.
If you are looking for a complete experience able to satisfy all your senses, this is the perfect package for you!
Highlights of this package:
Delicious culinary experiences, stunning panoramas and ancient customs and traditions
8 DAYS TOUR
ARRIVAL & WELCOME
- Arrival to Bari Airport.
- Meet & Great at the aiport and transfer service to your luxurious Masseria.
- Check-in and free time to enjoy the Masseria.
- Welcome dinner with typical apulian products.
DAY 2: FULL DAY TOUR TO OSTUNI and ALBEROBELLO’S TRULLI
- In the morning we will visit Ostuni, best known as the White City. When you arrive from the road below it appears to your eyes like a mirage of white light because its houses in the historical city center are completely whitewashed.
- Lunch on your own.
- In the afternoon we will go to Alberobello, the capital of Trulli, a UNESCO World Heritage site since 1996. Trulli are ancient white houses with a round shape and conical roof with a pinnacle on the top, and they are only built with dry stones since the 13th century.
DAY 3: MOZZARELLA SHOW & GUIDED BOAT TRIP ALONG THE COAST
- In the morning you will enjoy a nice and relaxing boat tour along the beautiful apulian coast.
- This region is famous around the world for the pure colors of its water and its beautiful beaches.
- Lunch on your own and free time to relax.
- In the afternoon, we will visit a cheese factory and we will discover together how the delicious mozzarella is prepared.
DAY 4: OLIVE OIL FARM AND MILL VISIT WITH OIL TASTING AND FOCACCIA COOKING CLASS
- Apulia is well know also for its amazing ancient olive groves, and delicious oil.
- Together we will visit a farm and its mill, and you will discover how oil is produced. Oil tasting is included to best understand how to really appreciate this gold nectar.
- Lunch on your own.
- In the afternoon you will take a cooking class to learn how to prepare a typical and delicious apulian bread: focaccia! Dinner is included.
DAY 5: HALF DAY TOUR TO CASTEL DEL MONTE
- Castel del Monte is the most important medieval building in southern Italy, built by Emperor Frederick II Hohenstaufen. It has a very unique shape with 8 sides and 8 octagonal towers. Discover the most important medieval monument in southern Italy built by Emperor Frederick II Hohenstaufen.
- In the afternoon free time to relax.
DAY 6: MATERA’s SASSI VISIT & ALTAMURA BREAD EXPERIENCE
- Matera is another UNESCO World Heritage site, best know for its “sassi” litterally rocks, because its houses have been builted into rocks and have been lived since Paleolithic era. Rupestrian churches, houses, caves and streets, create an unique and pictoresque landscape.
- Free time to enjoy the city and lunch on your own.
- In the afternoon you will learn the secrets of the famous Altamura bread, and you will taste it!
DAY 7: FOLK LOCAL DANCE CLASS or BASKET CRAFTMAN WORKSHOP
- Half Day creative activity to discover one of the most famous apulian tradition!
- You can choose from a dance class to learn the Taranta, an energetic and super funny dance, or the traditional way to build wood baskets! Spread your creative side!
- Half day free to relax.
DAY 8: DEPARTURE
- Check out from the Masseria and transfer back to Bari Airport.
- End of our services
This Package includes:
- Meet & greet on arrival at Bari airport
- Transfer service by private car with english speaking driver on arrival and departure
- Accomodation in a typical Masseria, in a double room
- Welcome dinner
- Private car with english speaking driver during all full/half day tours
- Private english speaking local guide during all full/half day tours
- Full Day Tour to Ostuni and Alberobello
- Guided Boat Trip along the Coast
- Mozzarella Show
- Olive Oil Farm Visit
- Oil Tasting
- Focaccia Cooking Class and dinner
- Half Day Tour to Castel del Monte
- Full Day Tour to Matera and Altamura bread experience
- Folk Dance Class or Basket Workshop
- Internal flight from Rome to Bari / Milan to Bari.
- Transfer service from Rome to the Masseria with a private car.
- Additional activities to book: Vineyard Tours, Wine & Food tastings, Folk Dance Classes, Guided Tours,to Bari, Lecce, Foggia and others Apulian cities, Farm experience, Basket Craftman workshop… and much more!
- Meals if not mentioned above.
- International/National flights.
- City tax to be paid on spot by the guests.
- Everything not mentioned above.
Contact us for more information and reservations at firstname.lastname@example.org
GO BACK TO THE PACKAGES
GO BACK TO THE BEST ITALY DESTINATION
FOR MORE INFORMATION FILL OUT THIS FORM