Understanding where to spend the New Year 2020 in Italy is not easy, however there are certainly plenty of offers and events of all kinds to please everyone! Here are some examples of destinations where you can go:
– In Milan, as every year, there will be the usual New Year’s concert in Piazza Duomo, a free show to wait for the arrival of midnight with thousands of people. For families there are the Christmas markets of Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, which for the occasion will be completely lit up for the party.
– Another destination is Rome, where in addition to the classic parties in the square this year there will be a special appointment. This is the New Year at Cinecittà World, an exclusive and original theme park, offering more than 40 attractions, shows, discos with DJ sets, 3 live concerts and a stage with outdoor music.
– For couples, one of the best destinations in Italy is Venice. The heart of Venice New Year is Piazza San Marco, which will host musical shows and the inevitable fireworks. For the most romantic, an experience to try is dinner in a boat in Venice, a way to admire the lagoon from a unique perspective.
– Among the best trips for New Year 2020 in Italy there is also the mountain. Our country offers many places, among which one of the most appreciated is Bormio. This ski resort located on the Alta Valtellina offers various events, for example, you can relax at the Bormio spa, and you can find both complex public terminals with free admission, and luxury private resorts for a truly exclusive last year.
– There is also Naples, one of the busiest cities for the New Year’s Eve celebrations, including fireworks, events in the square, clubs and cultural events. As every year, the main point will be the concert in Piazza del Plebiscito, where there will be exceptional artists and lots of good live music.
Choose your favourite and contact us at email@example.com!