Travelling is getting lost in the beauty and variety of the world. One of the best things of travelling is genuinely engaging with the local culture; learning to live and think with the eyes of a local. The city is no longer a set of buildings, but it evolves in something full of life. Speaking of Italy, there is one fundamental rule to know. When you want to live like an Italian, you must drink Italian espresso. Coffee exists now in different variations: with sugar, milk other cocoa. You should now get absolutely off the beaten track and starting to see Rome through the eye of an Italian. Are you ready to discover with us the best places where you can enjoy for the first time (or the hundredth time) the true Italian blood?
- Caffè Sant’Eustachio, This is considered the best roman coffee that you could ever taste.
- La casa del Caffè Tazza d’oro, The first enemy of Sant’Eustachio. The café is located near the Pantheon.
- Antico Caffè Greco, A sophisticated and historic Café in Rome.
- Castroni, This is one of the most famous grocery store in Rome, founded in 1932.
- Antico Caffè della pace, This is an historic local in Rome, founded in the distant 1700. After a while, the Café became a meeting place of artists and musicians.