An accessible tour for wheelchair users, which will lead you to the discovery of the most and least known treasures, belonging to the Eternal City. It is a tour for those who want an unconventional experience and wish to discover the infinite hidden beauties in Rome.
The accessible tour includes:
- Entrance Ticket to Clemente Basilica
- English speaking private tour guide
- Visit the Aventine Hill, with its beautiful view of Rome that will take your breath away.
- Piazza dei Cavalieri of Malta,with the unusual sight of St. Peter’s dome, and look through the keyhole of the secret garden.
- The marvelous Basilica of the Saints Cosma and Damiano.
- Basilica of St. Clement, visiting three floors absolutely full of history, from the first century BC, until 1700 BC. They are situated on three levels: the upper part of the church has a decoration that dates back to 1700 BC. The original church is one floor below, and on the bottom floor, you can visit the area of the site belonging to the year 67 BC. There, you can also find the “Mitreo”, which is a temple dedicated to the ancient god Mitra, and the ruins of an ancient palace and a roman street.