Accessible accommodation in Italy
We guarantee Accessible Accommodation for disabled tourists, tested and approved personally from us in every Italian city.
For every hotel we provide detailed accessibility description of facility, room and restroom and pictures of it.
You will have to fill a form that we will send you, providing information about your disability so that you will be sure to stay in a hotel that satisfies all your needs.
For people with disabilities, accessibility is the most important thing to take in consideration when selecting an hotel. But accessibility is not only the design of a shower or the placement of grab bars and the absence of archithetonical barriers. Disabled travelers also need to have many and many other information as the bed height, the location of power outlets, the access to lighting fixtures, the typology of faucets in the bathrooms, the exact space to move inside the room and the bathroom, the hotel location, the transportation options and more factors that determine if the hotel will satisfy your needs.
Rome and Italy Hotel Accessibility level
Our Hotel Accessibility level considers many important features in an accessible hotel:
- we consider the size of the hotels entrance with or without archithetonical barriers
- accessibility of public areas of the hotel (and eventual electric platform, steps or barriers to enter)
- lift or electric platform to reach the rooms and up floors
- presence of carpet
- dimensions of the lifts
- size of the entrance door of the rooms
- space of moving inside the rooms (exactly measurments)
- access to power outlets, lighting controls
- size of the shower, grab bars in the bathrooms and their position, height of the toilet and sink, tyopology of faucets
- hotel location
and many other details.
The hotels that are on our website have been tested by our expert team and has an accessibility level from 1 to 5 that we attribute to each one of them after our site inspection.