Private guide available for the duration of the tour to make it unique and unforgettable.
A series of guided tours to discover the beauties of the underground sites of the Eternal City. The peculiarity of these underground itineraries is that it is possible to enter the sites only with a special authorization because, for the peculiarity of the places visited, it is mandatory to regulate the number of people who have access to it. You will have the key to discover the secret areas of the Eternal City, the aqueducts, the Catacombs, the pyramid (the only example that can be found in Europe) and also:
- Auditorium of Mecenate
- Mithraeum of the Circus Maximus
- Ninfeo of Via degli Annibaldi
- Tomb of the Scipioni
- Coluam Hylas
- Hypogeum of Via Livenza
- Ara Coeli Insula
- Mausoleum of Lucilio Peto
- Roman houses in San Paolo alla Regola
- Crypta Balbi
- Domitian Stadium in Piazza Navona
Choose one of the itineraries listed above, and start to see the Eternal City from an entirely different point of view! The tour includes:
- Pick-up from the hotel with private vehicle available for the entire duration of the tour
- Admission tickets for the pre-chosen site
- Private guide
It is not possible to make the tours on Mondays and on national holiday days. Important: Book at least two weeks before your chosen date.
Send us an email with the name, surname, date of birth, nationality of all participants, and site chosen from the ones listed above at Info@romeanditaly.it.